August 17 - September 7th
Registration Fee: $65
There’s a reason Kundalini Yoga is becoming more popular. It’s a yoga practice for the average person facing the challenges and stresses of everyday life. It's a practice that's accessible to everyone regardless of age, shape and flexibility.
This series will give you the tools to:
maintain an increased energy level;
increase physical strength and flexibility;
improve sleep quality;
stay focused and clear minded; and
connect to an inner wisdom and so you can move forward with purpose and be more joyful.
Each week you will received a PDF covering the upcoming class content and replays of each class.
We will meet live on Zoom where you will learn and practice the fundamental breath work, movements and meditations of Kundalini Yoga.
All from the comfort of your home on any device you choose!
At the end of the series each participant will receive our Intro. Offer for FREE (a $21 value)! That’s 21 days of FREE Kundalini Yoga so you can continue practicing online with us.
Hi my name is Mary Mullin, I’ve studied yoga for over 25 years and have been teaching yoga for over 15 years. I am a 500 hour/Level 2 Kundalini Yoga teacher, a certified facilitator of the Excel & Celebrate Program for Women and certified to teach Kundalini Yoga to people suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. I am also a certified Yin Yoga teacher.
I am passionate about sharing the teachings of Kundalini Yoga and infusing my knowledge of the chakras, Ayurveda, energy healing, and the meridian system based on Traditional Chinese Medicine into my classes. I hope you join me for this 4 week Beginners Series.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I've never done yoga and I'm not flexible at all. Can I participate in this series? YES! This series is for the absolute beginner, regardless of age, shape or ability. It's said if you can move and breathe, you can practice Kundalini Yoga!
2. What should I wear? You can wear any comfortable clothes. You don't need to go out and buy special "yoga clothes".
3. Do I need any special equipment/props? All you need is a yoga mat however some students find it helpful to have a blanket, yoga strap, cushion, pillow or yoga block for extra support or modifications.
4. How do I join the online classes? All classes are via Zoom so you can practice with us from anywhere with your laptop, desktop, tablet or mobile device! Class times are Eastern Time (US and Canada). After you register you will receive a confirmation email with a Zoom link Check your spam folder if you don't see it. You will use the same link for each class. Before joining a Zoom class you can download the Zoom app from their Download Center. Otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click a join link.
5. What if I miss a class? Don't worry if you miss a class. You will receive a recording of the class within 24 hours.